27 Jun Come and visit The Farm Tour and experience life on a working farm
We proudly recommend The Farm Tour;
- Visit our nursery and meet baby goats, rabbits, sheep and all the other farm animals.
- Take a trip to Rotorua with the family and come say “hi” to the sweetest and most adorable farm animals of the land.
- You’ll be able to pat and feed the baby animals in their small animal nursery.
- Or hand feed different types of sheep, goats, llamas, pony, alpacas, ostriches.
- We also have natural spring water streams and ponds where a lot of ducks and native birds hang around waiting for you to feed them with the pet food available from your farmer.
- Make sure you also catch the Strong Eye or Huntaway sheep herding dog show. An hour long of entertaining, exciting and educational farm tour show.
The Farm Tour is located in an optimal spot in Rotorua’s “tourist destination”. Our visitors can also have a chance to enjoy the 3D Trick Art Gallery (www.3dtrickart.co.nz) and Farmside Buffet Restaurant (www.farmsidebuffet.co.nz) at the Rotorua Heritage Farm with great deals.